The admission requirements for the Master Program in ,,Public Health “are:
1. Bachelor’s degree diploma in Health Sciences or in a relevant field (Social Sciences or Natural Sciences in case of documented minimum 5ECTS within the areas specific to master program: Public Health, Epidemiology, Biostatistics, Environmental Health, Health Management, Health Economics, Health Promotion) one cycle-undergraduate medical education diploma.
2. University exam in English Language on level B2 or Certificate confirming the knowledge of English on level B2
3. Passport copy.
4. All above mentioned documents should be translated into Georgian language and attested by Notary.
5. Documents should be taken in the main building of TSU (1 Chavchavadze Ave Tbilisi, Georgia, room 120.
6. After the application candidate will have a video interview at the faculty of medicine (78 Beliashvili street). University will provide information about the date and time of the interview.
7. After one week candidates can take admission letter which means that University permits them to study in TSU. Next Step is that all these documents with admission letter should be taken in National Center for educational Quality Enhancement (1 Aleksidze str, Tbilisi, Georgia).
8. After enrollment from The Ministry of Education (Decree of Minister) Students should come in TSU and sign agreement, which is precondition for Rector’s Decree.
9. After all these procedures they will become official students and will be able to pay tuition fees half at the beginning of Autumn Semester and next payment will be at the beginning of Spring Semester.
10. For Candidates who don’t have Certificate confirming the knowledge of English on level B2 should take exam in English language in the first week of September, wait for results to take admission letter (permission to study in TSU) and then they will be able to take their documents in National Center for educational Quality Enhancement.
11. For Candidates who have completed bachelor program or undergraduate medical educational program in English are free from the examination of English language and they are not required to submit the certificate confirming the knowledge of English on level B2.
As enrollment procedure is long enough, we advice foreign citizens to apply from June.
We have 12 places (12 students will be enrolled) and as soon as places are filled TSU will stop admission process.
Duration of the Study: 2 years (4 Semesters)
Number of Credits: 120 ECTS are required to complete the Master Program.
Language of instruction: English
Tuition Fees: 4500$
In Case of free places, University provides students with dormitory. Students should pay 150 GEL once a month (We will have exact information after enrollment)
The Program admits new students one time per year in September.
Candidates make all procedures by themselves or their representatives who have power of attorney from them.
1. Administrative Registration ( paying the tuition fees ) – 1 August – 24 September;
2. Academic Registration ( choosing subjects in system ) - 17 September-24 September;
3. Auditory Courses - 24 September- 12 January;
4. Exams: 15 January – 6 February;
5. Additional exams:13-21 February;
6. Holidays: 22 February- 3 March;
1. Administrative Registration ( paying the tuition fees ) – 4 February – 4 March;
2. Academic Registration ( choosing subjects in system ) - 25 February-4 March;
3. Auditory Courses-4 March-15 June;
4. Exams:18 June- 12 July;
5. Additional exams:22 -27 July;
6. Holidays: 28 July – 15 September;